NON-CDL Driver/Septic Technician – Hiring Immediately
Drive septic tank truck, pump, and clean out system. Report on each system serviced and report back to office regarding suggested repairs/upgrades to extend the life of the septic system.
This can be an entry-level position for the right person or a top-paying position for a qualified experienced technician.
- Current Valid Driver’s License (CDL License is not required for this position) with good driving record to be reviewed.
- Be able to carry out physical activities and lift heavy objects without over-exerting yourself.
- This position will require working outside the vehicle to include pumping, cleaning of septic tanks, dragging hoses, and minimal hand digging.
- Must have good customer relation skills and be able to complete report for each project as well as speak with customer when applicable.
- Drive safely to job site location and be able to maneuver / back truck into driveway
- Will need to know/learn the offloading procedures for each county plant and report to office as appropriate.
- Be able to use technology in order to communicate via text and/or email with customers and office staff and being able to use electronic locks, send photos for inspections, etc.
- Clean and maintain vehicle
Click the Apply Now button to submit your resume – Within two business days, we will ask you to complete an application or let you know that we don’t appear to be a fit for each other.
40+ hours work week
$21.00-$25.00 Per hour
May 15, 2023