- Reliable & Trustworthy individual.
- Valid Driver's license with good driving history.
- Medical DOT (we can help you get this)
- Hand digging & shooting grades required.
- Experience with various hand & power tools.
- Experience with running & laying pipe and assembling fittings would be preferred.
- Experience operating various pieces of heavy equipment, including backhoe & mini excavator, and skid loader, would be a plus.
- Experience reading and comprehending plans & proposals.
- Be able to carry out physical activities and lift heavy objects without overexerting yourself.
- Willingness to engage the customer to discuss their septic issues and solutions
- Be able to use technology to communicate via text and/or email with customers and office staff and use electronic locks, send photos for inspections, etc.
- Clean and maintain equipment and trucks
Click the Apply Now button to submit your resume – Within two business days, we will ask you to complete an application or let you know that we don’t appear to be a fit for each other.
40+ work week
$16.00-$25.00 Per hour
April 20, 2023