– OR –
What Homeowners Need to Know
- As a homeowner, you are responsible for maintaining your septic system, Legacy is here to help!
- Proper septic system maintenance will keep your system from failing and help maintain your investment in your home.
- Failing septic systems can contaminate the ground water that you or your neighbors drink and can pollute nearby rivers, lakes, and coastal waters.
- Legacy can partner with you to ensure your septic system is up to par with local standards. We can help keep track of county standards and ensure they are up to date.
- Certified in BAT Systems – (Best Available Technologies)
- 24-hour Emergency Septic Service
- Mapping Septic Systems
- Septic Pumping
- Septic Installation & Repairs
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Cleaning & Unclogging Septic Lines
- Sewer Line Jetting
- Perc Tests
- Video Camera Snaking
- Commercial Septic Services
- Septic Inspections for Realtors
What to Expect
- Legacy will work with your County Health Department to request your septic records & then schedule your appointment.
- On the day of your service, we dispatch our technician to pump the septic tank.
- Our expert technician will provide a pumping schedule and recommendations custom to your property and needs.
- Six-to-eight weeks later you’ll receive a blue folder with your County records & additional pertinent information. We’ll also note our service date & recommend a pumping schedule for future service.
If you sell your property, these maintenance records will ensure a smooth process with county approvals and records.
Service Oriented. Community Driven.
Proudly serving Carroll, Baltimore, Howard and Frederick Counties for over 35 years!
To learn more about your septic system, join us at our septic 101.